- Waterloo Gardens Pet Night With Santa – December 8, 2011 at the Exton and Devon locations from 6pm to 8pm. Bring your pets and a camera to have their photo taken with Santa. Children’s Photo’s With Santa December 10, 11, 17 and 18th from 1-3pm. Bring your own camera.
- The Longwood Gardens Christmas features a Gingerbread Fantasy this year. Note that tickets must be purchased in advance for a specific day and time. – November 24, 2011-January 8, 2012
- Breakfast With Santa At Longwood – December 10, 11, 17 and 18th 8:30am to 10am at the Terrace Restaurant for a breakfast buffet and a visit with Santa
- Festive Christmas Fountain Shows in the Open Air Theatre at Longwood featuring holiday music. Shows are every hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm and again at 10:00pm except for Sunday’s Show which is 9:00pm
- The annual classic Pennsylvania Ballet production of George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker is one of the greatest traditions of the holiday season at the Academy of Music – December 10 through December 31st at the Academy of Music
- The Macy’s Holiday Light Show is a Center City Philadelphia holiday tradition featuring the historic Wanamaker Organ Concert and more than 100,000 lights – November 25th through Christmas Eve from 10am to 5pm. The Dickens Village brings the Dickens classic, A Christmas Carol to life with fully animated characters reenacting the story.
- A special free call from Santa for your little ones when you enter your information into the Christmas Dialer.
- The Radnor Hotel host the Children’s Holiday Tea December 10 and December 17thy
- The Philadelphia Orchestra presents the Glorious Sound of Christmas Concerts December 15, 16 and 17th 2011 at 7pm. The Messiah will be performed December 18th at 7:30pm, an annual tradition since 1961.
- Washington Memorial Chapel in Valley Forge performs seasonal music of Advent and Christmas Saturday December 17th at 4pm.
Baking holiday breads, many varieties of cookies, gingerbread houses and in December of 2004 we added this fun to decorate and delicious to eat Frosty The Snowman Cake. What’s your favorite family tradition? Know of any other fun things to do in our neighborhood. Add them to the comments or send me an email and I’ll post them here.
Or feel free to call me, Judy Peterson 610-889-5509 with all your real estate questions.